Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

12 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What Kawhi and Durant are doing in the playoffs so far is utterly ridiculous... they’re 1A and 1B so far for best players right now... it’s a great time to be a basketball fan!

I'd add Lillard as 1C

6 hours ago, The Boss said:

Jimmy Butler a bit overrated? 

Probably. I think they also have too many cooks in the kitchen

9 hours ago, The Boss said:

Jimmy Butler a bit overrated? 

Ooh Ooh! (in Welcome Back Kotter's, Horshack's voice). I was thinking to myself while watching the game last night, "Why did the 76ers trade for Butler? He brings nothing to this team. He was bricking a lot of shots.

It was hard for me to determine if he was helping on defense. Obviously, the entire team did a poor job of that.

3 hours ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'd add Lillard as 1C

My man KD is 1A.

Did you see Durant, at argurably 6'9", doing it all? . . .slashing to the basket for layups, then falling to the floor into the cameramen (which is something a shorter player would do)? going hard to the basket for slam dunks (and not shoving or elbowing people to do it)? making opponents foul him while making 3 pt. shots?

Kawahi is more of a slasher and 10 ft' jumpers. How many three pointers does he average?

When KD decides to take over a game, HE TAKES OVER. . .SLASHING, LAYUPS, THREE PT SHOTS!. . .Get out of his way!

KD is the Man!!!

2 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

My man KD is 1A.

Did you see Durant, at argurably 6'9", doing it all? . . .slashing to the basket for layups, then falling to the floor into the cameramen (which is something a shorter player would do)? going hard to the basket for slam dunks (and not shoving or elbowing people to do it)? making opponents foul him while making 3 pt. shots?

Kawahi is more of a slasher and 10 ft' jumpers. How many three pointers does he average?

When KD decides to take over a game, HE TAKES OVER. . .SLASHING, LAYUPS, THREE PT SHOTS!. . .Get out of his way!

KD is the Man!!!

KD simply cant be stopped by anyone but KD. Hes a legit 7 foot tall and admitted that he used to say he was 6'9" because if he said he was a 7 footer folks would just see him as a "big". When your small forward plays power forward when you're going "small" and hes 7 feet tall that's just insane

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jjgator said:

They should eject Draymond because he's a tool.

Draymond Is the Warriors best defender and the Warriors need him. But he is a head case. He may cost the Warriors in advancing to the next round.

I get so angry with him when he argues with the refs and gets a technical.

2 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Draymond Is the Warriors best defender and the Warriors need him. But he is a head case. He may cost the Warriors in advancing to the next round.

I get so angry with him when he argues with the refs and gets a technical.

And did you see Kerr call him out for doing it.

So Boston slaughtered the Bucks in game 1 at Milwaukee, winning by 22. I have to admit I didn’t see that coming.  

• Downvote 1

23 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

My man KD is 1A.

KD is the Man!!!

Maybe he'll go somewhere else and we'll be able to see if he can do it  and win without joining an established team that won 73 games.