Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

13 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

Arguably the only big man/center that is better than Vuch in the East Joel embiid is 4/14 from the field right now. I know it's one game but maybe we were a little too hard on Vuch

If vucevic could provide 80% of Embiid's defense I'd max him. 

The vucevic criticism isn't because he shot poorly against Gasol. It's that once he couldn't score he was worthless on the court. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

If vucevic could provide 80% of Embiid's defense I'd max him. 

The vucevic criticism isn't because he shot poorly against Gasol. It's that once he couldn't score he was worthless on the court. 

^^^This. Vuc's defense was terrible. Vuc also turned the ball over a lot when he bent down and put the ball on the floor to post up under the basket. He got double teamed and the ball was stripped.  Although he was not the only one that turned the ball over.

What Kawhi and Durant are doing in the playoffs so far is utterly ridiculous... they’re 1A and 1B so far for best players right now... it’s a great time to be a basketball fan!

It’s a joke how good Kawhi is. And maybe now people will realize Gordon did a pretty good job on him all things considered. 

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

^^^This. Vuc's defense was terrible. Vuc also turned the ball over a lot when he bent down and put the ball on the floor to post up under the basket. He got double teamed and the ball was stripped.  Although he was not the only one that turned the ball over.

The thing with Vooch that really killed us is he was the main culprit in why we got off to awful starts in every game. Bricking shots, turning the ball over and getting scored on from the very beginning of the game

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What Kawhi and Durant are doing in the playoffs so far is utterly ridiculous... they’re 1A and 1B so far for best players right now... it’s a great time to be a basketball fan!

Ain't that the truth? Someone questioned what the playoffs would be like without LeBron. I tell you what, I am witnessing some outstanding basketball during these playoffs.

This is something we (I/me) wanted to see without all of the LBJ drama. 

9 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oh, well! Does anyone think the 76ers can win a game against the Raps?

I know, ?4thewin. . .anything's possible. 

I think they'll get 2

5 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I have them matching up in the finals, but ideally I'd like to see Harden vs Giannis

I think game 2 is crucial as each team will make their adjustments and if Toronto man handles them this next game, then a sweep is possible. I must say, I didn’t think Toronto was this good!