Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

17 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

That's the best shot I think I've ever watched live in NBA history... 

Wow oh wow

Naaaaaaaarrrrrr noooo *****ing way...

Unreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaal

Dude jacks a 40 footer over a 6'8 all NBA defense PG to win the series. He's been my favourite, current, non-Magic player for years but I have new levels of respect and admiration. 

Damian Lillard's performance and game-winning shot is something straight outta Hollywood. If you saw somebody cap a 50 point performance in a movie with a shot like that, you'd laugh and say "I can't suspend my disbelief this much".

• Upvote 2

That entire game was incredible. To cap it with that shot was Dame.... WOW.

I would say 100% of the time that’s a terrible shot. But he took it. And he made it. Then he immediately waved the Thunder goodbye. 

Best clutch player (and stone-cold assassin) in the game today.

10 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

Just seen Westbrook pat the ref on his bum ?? Is this normal NBA behaviour from player to ref?

Seen it before, usually the player agreeing with a call. Good call pat instead of the usual good game pat.

8 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Seen it before, usually the player agreeing with a call. Good call pat instead of the usual good game pat.

Thanks 

5 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

KD is a bad man

Yes he is! I love watching him play. He has that long wing span(?). He is 6'9". I thought he was taller than that. He can dribble the ball from coast to coast and make layups.

He has that long body, can create shots for himself, and doesn't have to rely on banging or shoving the opponent with his elbow to get points in the paint.

He can get a little testy/edgy too. . .technicals.  I didn't know he had it in him.

I'm drooling. . .I hope one day we have someone who develops into that type of player. 

Ahhh. . .one can dream!