Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

On 4/18/2019 at 7:16 AM, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Is there any scenerio that it is a good idea to give Vuc big long term money?

Absolutely not. Roll with Bamba.  Core of Fultz, Isaac, Gordon and Bamba is the future. 

• Like 1

Its still pretty crazy that Gordon has to defend Kawhi, is leading us in points, assists, steals, and is second in rebounds, and is super efficient shooting with low turnovers. 

All on a usage that is super low. 

The other positive. Gordon on offense is absolutely getting wrecked by Kawhi. But Kawhi is one of the best perimeter defenders of all time so this isn't that surprising. 

Siakam is an elite (depending on how you want to define elite. He might make an all defense team) defender. Gordon is absolutely torching him. 28 points over the 67 possessions (which is just under one full game) siakam has defended him. 61% from the field, 56% from 3. 

He'll see a lot of siakam type defenders. Nobody else has a Kawhi. 

I'm happy to see Gordon get some love, I've always been supportive and knew he had this in him. He works way too hard not to.

AG is solid and still very young. I like our core moving forward. BIGF is going to create havoc in a few years. MCW seems like a nice fit if the money works. Let’s keep Ross if $ is right, Wes and Martin is intriguing, but need more of a sample size on Martin and of course Burch.

• Upvote 1

On 4/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, Magicpassion said:

AG is solid and still very young. I like our core moving forward. BIGF is going to create havoc in a few years. MCW seems like a nice fit if the money works. Let’s keep Ross if $ is right, Wes and Martin is intriguing, but need more of a sample size on Martin and of course Burch.

Completely agree!!!!!! I hope management sees the same.

On 4/22/2019 at 12:30 PM, Magicpassion said:

Completely agree!!!!!! I hope management sees the same.

That's the best shot I think I've ever watched live in NBA history... 

Wow oh wow

Naaaaaaaarrrrrr noooo *****ing way...

Unreeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaal