Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

20 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Remember that Kawhi wasn't that guy coming out of college. He was the number 15 pick, and his first couple years were very forgettable. He didn't really start to become the player he is now until his 4th and 5th seasons - and yes, Aaron is in his 5th season; but Kawhi was playing/learning from Pop/Parker/Duncan/Ginobili and in the playoffs every year. Considering the culture prior to this year, its amazing Aaron's come as far as he has. I think these playoffs are going to be a huge learning and turning point for our young Mr. Gordon, and I do expect to see a leap next year as a result. I think our entire squad is getting some very valuable enlightenment about what it really takes to become a top team in this league. 

Edit: Also, Aaron was 19 for his entire first season, Kawhi was 20 for his. 

I’m happy Gordon has this chance to play in the playoffs and elevate his game. Gordon still has a star power, in my opinion. Next year I hope we play faster and with a lot more cuts, curls and movement in our offense. With Vooch, that style is hard to play.

56 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

I think the Lakers should give him big long term money and brag about how they stole another all star center from us

Please let the Lakers hire Tyrone lue and continue to build around a 35 year old lebron.  Lmao.  In glad their failure this season was predictable.  We should do a sogn and trade for kuzma and ball.  Those are the only two I like.  

26 minutes ago, magicblue said:

***** Kyle Kuzma!

here, here. **** Kyle Kuzma indeed. Wouldn't want him to have to come to a playoff team down in Orlando when he can live his best life losing with the Lakers.

4 hours ago, magicblue said:

***** Kyle Kuzma!

You know what.  He did say some **** about the magic.  Didnt he.  

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Embiid out for game 3. Damn Brooklyn for stealing that 6 seed from us 

Ben Simmons came to play with a vengeance. If we get lucky enough to get to the 2nd round, we should all be reminded to not insult Ben Simmons as the NJ Nets and national media has. He's been on a tear since Game 1 when he was called out.