Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

2019 NBA Playoff Thread

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, I just love how the narrative randomly became that we can’t play much better than we did and Toronto can’t play much worse. We’ll see what they say after game 2 is competitive.

I was at a dinner party tonight and people that aren't real big Magic fans were talking about the possibility of us sweeping this series. Our last few weeks of play have brought in a lot of new fans.

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I don’t mind competition I look forward to the season. 

Just sent you another private message because another spot opened up and you may like that team more!

--

Btw, everyone, we still need 1 owner for our TBN fantasy league for 2019-2020

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Just sent you another private message because another spot opened up and you may like that team more!

--

Btw, everyone, we still need 1 owner for our TBN fantasy league for 2019-2020

Im down

6 hours ago, Jay Magic said:

We are winning tomorrow as well believe me. It's happening

The Raptors are gonna try and pull a Mike Tyson and hit us hard in the mouth. We need be like Evander Holyfield and maintain our poise, confidence, and composure. Take their best shot and keep on coming.  We can do this!

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Guess everybody went to bed, Clippers get the biggest playoff comeback in league history on the Dubs. 31 point deficit erased!! And Boogie feared to have a torn quad...

I watched that COLLAPSE. Beverly never quits. The Clippers kept on fighting. Feel bad for Boogie. Dude worked hard to get back. Wish him all the best. Clippers scored 85 points in the second half!

14 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I watched that COLLAPSE. Beverly never quits. The Clippers kept on fighting. Feel bad for Boogie. Dude worked hard to get back. Wish him all the best. Clippers scored 85 points in the second half!

Beverly is that dude. Will be Surprised if a team with a point forward doesn’t try to grab him. Would make sense with Luka.