Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Saturday, April 13th at 5:00 P.M.

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We shot 40%

I expect Isaac and Gordon to struggle on offense because they have the biggest responsibilities this series. 

We need better games from Vuc, Fournier, and Ross. 

Hopefully Siakam will return to the 11 PPG clip that Isaac held him to in the regular season. Despite his box score, I also think AG did a good job against Kawhi and it’s possible there might be a reversion to the 18-21 PPG he had against us.

On the other hand, Lowry isn’t going to put up zero every game, I’m not sure Vuc is going to have success on the post isolation’s against Gasol we like to give him and DJ can’t be depended on for 25+. Our second unit benefited from MCW producing more offensively than can be expected from him. Fournier draws a tough matchup versus Green as well.

With all that said, I’m still pretty confident that we’ll have a chance to win every game and we’ll have a chance to pull this series out depending on our late game execution. If our 2nd unit can continue to defend like this, there’s an obvious recipe for success that I feel good about.

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Haha, amazing. When Augustin hit that shot I almost had a heart attack

Yes Sir.......my wife screamed so loud, I made her walk outside, just to show the neighbors that I wasn't in there killing her ! LOL

14 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

ESPN had like a 5 second delay compared to FSFL. So if you were quick enough you could watch DJ drill that triple in Gasol's face twice!

Excellent! Hat's off to the little guy that was considered as "Not a starting PG in this league" Go Magic!!

Just now, TheNameIsOrlando said:

That's awesome lol where was this?

Downtown Orlando by Amway near church Street I believe

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Remember the finals run when we stole game 1 on the road in Cleveland? Sweet Lew with the huge 3 when we were down 2? Let’s remake that history... right now

It's amazing, All Eyes, that what happened tonight mirrors what happened in that game 1 series in Cleveland. You called for it, and we absolutely did a remake of that history.

16 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

We gotta try to take game 2 at all costs. Lowry will still be doubting himself so we have to capitalize

Eh. I mean every game matters but we did what we needed to do. 

7 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Hopefully Siakam will return to the 11 PPG clip that Isaac held him to in the regular season. Despite his box score, I also think AG did a good job against Kawhi and it’s possible there might be a reversion to the 18-21 PPG he had against us.

On the other hand, Lowry isn’t going to put up zero every game, I’m not sure Vuc is going to have success on the post isolation’s against Gasol we like to give him and DJ can’t be depended on for 25+. Our second unit benefited from MCW producing more offensively than can be expected from him. Fournier draws a tough matchup versus Green as well.

With all that said, I’m still pretty confident that we’ll have a chance to win every game and we’ll have a chance to pull this series out depending on our late game execution. If our 2nd unit can continue to defend like this, there’s an obvious recipe for success that I feel good about.

Ironically enough I think we need to run less post ups for Vuch and just let him pick and pop his way through the game. It's everything I hate about his game but it is probably the best bet against the Raps.  

17 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

Ironically enough I think we need to run less post ups for Vuch and just let him pick and pop his way through the game. It's everything I hate about his game but it is probably the best bet against the Raps.  

Above all else DJ needs to stay aggressive.