Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Saturday, April 13th at 5:00 P.M.

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

A few things from today that we didn’t do well that make me really think we have a shot in this series. This win was not a fluke. We can legit beat these guys.

We can play a lot better.. This team is legit

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

A few things from today that we didn’t do well that make me really think we have a shot in this series. This win was not a fluke. We can legit beat these guys.

We shot 40%

I expect Isaac and Gordon to struggle on offense because they have the biggest responsibilities this series. 

We need better games from Vuc, Fournier, and Ross. 

1 hour ago, crisby pancakes said:

You know things are going well when Carter Williams makes his 3's

Ain't that the truth. I use to say to the tv, "MCW, you should never attempt 3's". Stick to what you do best"!

28 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

OMG. So, all the emotions I've been bottling up all year over this team just released when that shot went through. I've stayed cool all year, because I realized I needed to change how much I invest in sports. After high-fiving my wife the eighth time, she just laughed and reminded me I can change how much I watch, how much I check stats and chat about this stuff online; but I'm just in love with this team, no matter what. Feels good. Feels so very good.

This brought a rare smile to my face

Just watched the extended highlights. Man Augustin was a baller. Can't imagine we'll get that in game 2 but also expect more scoring from like 3 or 4 other guys. MCW hitting a couple of 3s was surprising but welcome.

5 minutes ago, harley said:

How crazy a stat is that the raptors didn’t draft any of their entire roster? Amazing 

ANOUBY