Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Saturday, April 13th at 5:00 P.M.

16 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

We have been top 2-3 team with same lineup since the all star. Why change? They are the once desperate to change. Let them be. No reason to always react to other teams changes when what you have is working.

Because there's a pretty good chance our small is better than their small. 

7 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Because there's a pretty good chance our small is better than their small. 

I can see that but I don't think they will bench Ibaka or Gasol. They invested to much on Gasol to keep him on the bench. 

Did anyone see Markelle Fultz and someone else pour water on DJ's head during the end of game interview on ESPN? if you watched the fox broadcast then you saw Vuc i think get interviewed

• Downvote 1

43 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Did anyone see Markelle Fultz and someone else pour water on DJ's head during the end of game interview on ESPN? if you watched the fox broadcast then you saw Vuc i think get interviewed

Yeah, that was awesome! Fultz and Martin poured tiny paper cups of water on his head.

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yeah, that was awesome! Fultz and Martin poured tiny paper cups of water on his head.

Good to see Markelle happy and pumped for teammates. I really think he's going to flourish here under Clifford's "Team first" culture rather than what is looking to be some unhealthy individualistic culture in Philly.