Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Saturday, April 13th at 5:00 P.M.

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

Wonder what a Siakim 5 lineup would look like and how we’d match up with it? Van Vleet/Lowry/Green/Leonard/Siakim and we’d counter with DJ/Ross/Evan/AG/JI?

7 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wonder what a Siakim 5 lineup would look like and how we’d match up with it? Van Vleet/Lowry/Green/Leonard/Siakim and we’d counter with DJ/Ross/Evan/AG/JI?

Probably

I kind of disagree with Coach Nick’s “a lot of things fell into place for the Magic” comment. Really?

Sure, we shot well from 3. We also shot 40% overall for the game with Vooch/Ross/AG going 8/35. Didn’t raally get any whistles.

It works both ways. 

• Upvote 1

Ok.  Put Siakem at Center.  Watch Jonathan Isaac do something about it. 

1 hour ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Why do we need to counter?.  We can keep Vooch or Birch and make them pay in the paint.  You can have Vooch or Birch defend Siakam or Green in the paint and switch with JI when the player moves  outside the paint. I rather have the percentage of a  2 point in the paint or Siakam foul with Vooch than an outside 3 point or outside long 2 from Siakam while Vooch is guarding him. Probability of scoring works on our favor here. In my opinion. 

1 hour ago, ML6 said:

I kind of disagree with Coach Nick’s “a lot of things fell into place for the Magic” comment. Really?

Sure, we shot well from 3. We also shot 40% overall for the game with Vooch/Ross/AG going 8/35. Didn’t raally get any whistles.

It works both ways. 

I agree.  But I also think it works in our favor.  Let them believe this was a fluke game because we got lucky instead of a wake-up call for being outplayed.  I hope they believe that every time they lose.  The more complacent they are, the better.

Ha, we also had a 16 pt lead at one point so it was more than just “a lot of things falling into place”. But yeah, keep believing that coach 

4 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Ha, we also had a 16 pt lead at one point so it was more than just “a lot of things falling into place”. But yeah, keep believing that coach 

Let him keep believing that while wearing that funky jacket!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

Why do we need to counter?.  We can keep Vooch or Birch and make them pay in the paint.  You can have Vooch or Birch defend Siakam or Green in the paint and switch with JI when the player moves  outside the paint. I rather have the percentage of a  2 point in the paint or Siakam foul with Vooch than an outside 3 point or outside long 2 from Siakam while Vooch is guarding him. Probability of scoring works on our favor here. In my opinion. 

Have you SEEN Vuc try to defend on the perimeter?

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Have you SEEN Vuc try to defend on the perimeter?

We have been top 2-3 team with same lineup since the all star. Why change? They are the once desperate to change. Let them be. No reason to always react to other teams changes when what you have is working.