Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Saturday, April 13th at 5:00 P.M.

1 hour ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I'll say this about Isaac on Siakim, Siakiam did most of his damage when Isaac was switched onto someone else or lost him on a screen. Isaac still dominates him on one on one isolations

He had 24 points but it took him 24 shots to get there. No 3s, no FT. 

1 minute ago, siradam134 said:

just wanted to come and say...HELL Yeah! What a game! it feels so good, and it's been so long! Go Magic!

Thanks for stopping by!

MagicRules!

3 minutes ago, Tank Vogel said:

He had 24 points but it took him 24 shots to get there. No 3s, no FT. 

24 to get 24 ? 

That's what you call making somebody work.

Playoff basketball always comes down to adjustments.  Toronto will adjust and Lowry will be more involved and score more than zero pints (hard to believe).  On another note we played NOT our best game and won.  Our adjustments have to get Vuc and Ross in comfortable positions to score and figure out how to do that.  I don't think Gordon, even with his focus on defense, will go 3-10 again.  So we have some positives on our side.  We probably will not hit every important 3 point shot in the 4th quarter of the next game even though I am OK if we do.  Great win and we now have home court advantage.  Who would have ever thought that.

Just got done watching the game and reading the board. Had to go to sons tournament but man what a game the boys played tonight. You guys and gals are hilarious to read especially after a freaking W. Proud to see this awesome city with something to cheer for again!