Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Saturday, April 13th at 5:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

OMG. So, all the emotions I've been bottling up all year over this team just released when that shot went through. I've stayed cool all year, because I realized I needed to change how much I invest in sports. After high-fiving my wife the eighth time, she just laughed and reminded me I can change how much I watch, how much I check stats and chat about this stuff online; but I'm just in love with this team, no matter what. Feels good. Feels so very good.

Welcome back. Amazing team. 

Means a lot to win, means so much more to win the way we did. Giving up the big lead to start the half, fighting back only to watch us go down six in the last few minutes, two in the under 2. Then to still fight and take it on the road against a really good team... just what this teams needed. Remember the Pacers series. Game one means nothing if you can’t take three more. Stay hungry!

7 minutes ago, Russell Hawkins said:

great win tonight (was ready too get some sleep during 2nd half) proud too be a magic faithful (2019 NBA Champions)

no sleep Russ we need your positive energy!! Now you may rest sir

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I am gonna watch a replay of this game later tonight and see if the refs call a foul this time on the MCW face smash.

It was disgusting. so blatant. They missed it big time