Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Raptors - Saturday, April 13th at 5:00 P.M.

25 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Do you think the Magic have the best chance to pull off a first round upset ?

I give it a 100% chance of happening.

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Do you think the Magic have the best chance to pull off a first round upset ?

I genuinely believe we are going to the east finals 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

Why do we still have the why not us???

it is time for a rallying cry change 

The slogan "Why not us? Why not now?" in the game thread opener was originated by Rich Devos. He passed away in 2018. So I thought it would be nice to dedicate the opener to him.

I have removed Devos' image and his slogan, replacing them with B.I.G. images and the slogan: " The Future Begins Rignt Here, Right Now!"

NpYcv7.png

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately I'm DJing a wedding and I'm gonna miss the game. Anybody got a good link to watch a replay? I truly believe that we can win this series. We are gonna have to plan for TRoss to get doubled so hopefully either Fournier can get some minutes with him and keep the scoring going or a few bench guys really step up.
GO MAGIC!

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Unfortunately I'm DJing a wedding and I'm gonna miss the game. Anybody got a good link to watch a replay? I truly believe that we can win this series. We are gonna have to plan for TRoss to get doubled so hopefully either Fournier can get some minutes with him and keep the scoring going or a few bench guys really step up.
GO MAGIC!

Not sure if this is a good fit for you or not, but after the games I usually peruse YouTube for the Magic after game pressers, etc. and I see some game videos there. Not sure if there will be a full game this time or not, but it might be better than nothing. 

Below is some more data from backetball-reference.com just to see how we compare. Some of the data is splitting hairs, but it kind of gives a general idea of what the team's strengths or weaknesses are. Of course the playoffs will be more intense. It will be interesting to see what key elements prevail and gives their team the edge and victory. This data is season long.  We might be closely matched with this, but I think since the all star break it would show a slight advantage for us because we played much better the 2nd half of the season. IMO, we will make a series of it and may even move on to the 2nd if we can keep the confidence we have had in ourselves the 2nd half. Intangibles like that are hard to measure, but I believe has had a huge role with our success. When the other team makes a run, we don't panic. We usually step up our D, and a lot of times use that to take back control of the game. Go Magic!! Woot!

MagicRaptorComparison.thumb.PNG.5c17754621524a7ee017886c410a91e0.PNG

Game Day!! Let's go guys!!! The last time we was in the playoffs I had 1 son. Now I have 2 almost 7 years later. It's been a longtime coming for us to try to get back to the promised land in the NBA. 

I've been waiting for this for ages!!

Let's all keep positive and give as much great energy we can possibly give. We've got this!!! 

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Game Day!! Let's go guys!!! The last time we was in the playoffs I had 1 son. Now I have 2 almost 7 years later. It's been a longtime coming for us to try to get back to the promised land in the NBA. 

I've been waiting for this for ages!!

Let's all keep positive and give as much great energy we can possibly give. We've got this!!! 

Woot! Let's go Magic, let's go! Let's go Magic, let's go!! Woot!