Sign in to follow this  
The Buccaneer

Any Magic Players in Space Jam 2?

On 4/12/2019 at 11:21 AM, IrishCelticHater said:

Will any current Magic players feature in the big budget sequel? 

I hear a lot of players are turning it down, but if anyone on our team is in it it’s going to be AG IMO. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, King Close said:

I hear a lot of players are turning it down, but if anyone on our team is in it it’s going to be AG IMO. 

If anyone on the team should be in it, I'd think it'd be Bamba. 

The players in space jam all had cartoonish physiques. Gordon is basically a normal looking NBA player. Can't really have fun with him. 

I'd do something like porzingis, Bamba, Davis, Isaiah Thomas, and I'm struggling with the 5th spot. Maybe Curry. Maybe JJ. Maybe Wade. The guard has to be recognisable. Curry might overshadow lebron though. 

You have to have guys who aren’t opposed to being second fiddle to LeBron and probably have a Nike contract. I think you could get Blake and maybe even Kyrie. I could see AG and Mo. I think Luka wouldn’t be a bad pick either. 

7 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

If anyone on the team should be in it, I'd think it'd be Bamba. 

The players in space jam all had cartoonish physiques. Gordon is basically a normal looking NBA player. Can't really have fun with him. 

I'd do something like porzingis, Bamba, Davis, Isaiah Thomas, and I'm struggling with the 5th spot. Maybe Curry. Maybe JJ. Maybe Wade. The guard has to be recognisable. Curry might overshadow lebron though. 

Yeah true, I hadn’t thought about it in that light. 

20 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

Lonzo probably do it now that is out of the BBB nightmare. I can also see Zion in it.

All the Toon Squad has to do is intentionally foul Lonzo Monstar to win.

I think AD may be a guarantee at this point. I’d like to see some legends in it too. MJ won’t but maybe Kobe, Shaq, Barkley, Bird, Dirk. 

15 hours ago, IrishCelticHater said:

All the Toon Squad has to do is intentionally foul Lonzo Monstar to win.

I think AD may be a guarantee at this point. I’d like to see some legends in it too. MJ won’t but maybe Kobe, Shaq, Barkley, Bird, Dirk. 

Kyrie got Shaq, C-Webb, Reggie, Nate Robinson and Lisa Leslie for Uncle Drew... surely, LeBron can at least do that, right? I dunno if Charles and Larry Legend would do it again. Would love to see another Bill Murray cameo

On 4/17/2019 at 12:51 AM, All Eyes On Me said:

Kyrie got Shaq, C-Webb, Reggie, Nate Robinson and Lisa Leslie for Uncle Drew... surely, LeBron can at least do that, right? I dunno if Charles and Larry Legend would do it again. Would love to see another Bill Murray cameo

I think he could get Kevin Hart and Michael Rappaport on the celebrity end. 

On 4/17/2019 at 12:51 AM, All Eyes On Me said:

They were the good guys. No one wants to be seen as the team of five top-talent NBA players that Lebron can beat by himself.