Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Hornets - Wednesday, April 10th at 8:00 P.M.

I’m glad we avoided Milwaukee.  We’d have gone from a scenario where everyone gets to see Isaac shut down Siakim and Gordon slow down Kawhi to everyone getting to see both of them eviscerated by Giannis.  This is much better for our brand. 

Maybe I'm overthinking things. If we could keep Ross and Bamba improves we could run kemba-Fournier-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba Fultz-Ross-iwundu-Birch

And I guess 4 years isn't that long

And it's the 30% max, not the super max. 

So maybe it's be smart to do that. 

But Fultz is almost 21, Bamba is almost 21, Isaac is 21. That's a lot of youth and uncertainty to say "this is our team for 4 years now go and make the second round"

• Downvote 1

13 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm not sure I'd want kemba. 

That's a lot of money for a lot of years for a 29 year old guy. 

Teams can grow quickly over one off-season so maybe I'd be completely wrong but it feels a lot like Detroit trading for Griffin. We have a lot of promising young guys. We should surround them with vets but we should give them room to figure things out. 

yeah i hear you on that totally. If i am honest in a ideal world Fultz becomes what he should be and all of this is void.

Even tho Woj said clearly we will still be adressing PG in the summer.. gonna be interesting. Either way i am so excited for what is to come.

The young guys we have are looking really really good and i am all for the getting room to blossom fully

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Maybe I'm overthinking things. If we could keep Ross and Bamba improves we could run kemba-Fournier-Isaac-Gordon-Bamba Fultz-Ross-iwundu-Birch

But Fultz is almost 21, Bamba is almost 21, Isaac is 21. That's a lot of youth and uncertainty to say "this is our team for 4 years now go and make the second round"

I am thinking that Bamba is all kinds of amped up, I am expecting a JI type, of leap for Mo, so that is dangerous!!! Dangerous combo!!!!

19 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Very true. In the old days we would have collapsed like a rusty beach chair.

Now, that's the MagicOne I know and love. I needed the laugh.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

6ers are doing it. In my opinion having that legit vet only solidifies this team. 

With that said how much of a difference maker is Kemba? He hasn't had much success in Cha. Does he improve this team by a significant margin? 

I would probably pass on Kemba.

11 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Truck Norris sighting tonight too...

Do we think Vuc is walking? I’d think it would depend on the performance and how much he wants.

I think it is not his choice in this... if we want him he stays... if he elevates his game and we win a series etc then we shall see.

I am betting he stays

15 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Now, that's the MagicOne I know and love. I needed the laugh.

TMF can you do us all the honour of you doing the official playoff thread??