Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Hornets - Wednesday, April 10th at 8:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Hats off to you Jay..... You called it.... Great job by our boys... Now we need to get tougher for the playoffs.

Nice 1 Dan... i think we are going to progress in the playoffs. I really do. Gonna be tough but we now have toughness

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Dude called for 42 for longer than that.

Espn post game was all about Kemba. Hardly a peep about the Magic.

Nice 1 maybe i am Nostradamus on here hahaha joking. Do not worry about ESPN ... we shall make our noise when it counts.

Hats off to Kemba though he is 1 of my favourite players. He has killed us more than anybody.

He would love lovely on our team next season

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We just won an important game, on the road, down 2 starters including our all-star, where the team we were playing’s Star went off... the times, they are a changin’

Very true. In the old days we would have collapsed like a rusty beach chair.

Just now, Jay Magic said:

Nice 1 maybe i am Nostradamus on here hahaha joking. Do not worry about ESPN ... we shall make our noise when it counts.

Hats off to Kemba though he is 1 of my favourite players. He has killed us more than anybody.

He would love lovely on our team next season

I'm not sure I'd want kemba. 

That's a lot of money for a lot of years for a 29 year old guy. 

Teams can grow quickly over one off-season so maybe I'd be completely wrong but it feels a lot like Detroit trading for Griffin. We have a lot of promising young guys. We should surround them with vets but we should give them room to figure things out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Teams can grow quickly over one off-season so maybe I'd be completely wrong but it feels a lot like Detroit trading for Griffin. We have a lot of promising young guys. We should surround them with vets but we should give them room to figure things out. 

This is a great point. A lot of us forget that he is 29. If he were 25 or 26 that would be different.

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I can see your point, do we ruin our growth and future for a 29 year old over achiver, or do we lock in what we have developed? I am still holding out hope that Fultz will recover, we keep both Nik and TRoss and we really get down and dirty......and nasty going forward!