Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Hornets - Wednesday, April 10th at 8:00 P.M.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We’re up at halftime on the road without 2 of our best players and they’re in a must-win spot. Also, their all-star is a flame thrower mode. I’m thrilled with a lead right now

Post of the night right here! 

Well said.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

How is that in any way related to my comment? Both of your last two quotes of me make no sense.

I say we need to be careful of Kemba because he’s going to take over. You say we’ve done well guarding the rest of the team. Well, Kemba scores 17 in the 2nd so...

Then I say Kemba is tough to guard and you ask if I thought they’d lay down? I don’t get it. That’s not at all what I said lol

It's Kemba. He's always kills us. If we can contain the rest of their back court then I think we'll be ok. Containing Kemba is like containing Ross. When their HOT you pretty much can't

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

It's Kemba. He's always kills us. If we can contain the rest of their back court then I think we'll be ok. Containing Kemba is like containing Ross. When their HOT you pretty much can't

Ok good so you agree with everything I said 

Kemba will do what he does in the second half. Need to control Lamb. We also need T-Ross to stay hot and have 1 or 2 other guys step up offensively.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

We’re up at halftime on the road without 2 of our best players and they’re in a must-win spot. Also, their all-star is a flame thrower mode. I’m thrilled with a lead right now

Usually, the Charlotte Hornets their real strategy for the second half for the most part.   Its the same story, different game.  This is why I want to see a blow out win against them every time.  Let me remind you that before that blowout win against the Hornets before, the Magic hadn't beaten them for 4 years.  This startling statistic lead me to lose my *****ing **** against this team and organization not giving a damn.  

So when I see Charlotte, I'm pissed out of my mind.  If the Magic approached this game with the retribution I have in mind, they'd be up by 50 and someone would be ejected by now from not taking Charlotte's ****. 

• Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Dude... They're at home on the last game of the season fighting for their playoff lives.... We're minus 2 starting bigs.... You should be surprised we're scoring the ball as well as we are.

You know...sorry guys, I just fuicking hate watching the Magic lose to charlotte for 4 straight years and 13 games in a row.  

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2