Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Hornets - Wednesday, April 10th at 8:00 P.M.

How do other teams stop this guy? He gets wherever he wants to go and is just lethal. We’ve certainly never had success except for that blowout when he just had an off night. 

I *****ing despise Charlotte's cockiness against the Magic.  Its embarassing.  The second half better be more convincing against this NBA fodder team.  

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

How do other teams stop this guy? He gets wherever he wants to go and is just lethal. We’ve certainly never had success except for that blowout when he just had an off night. 

You didn't expect them to just lay down did you...???

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

That night he was in chill mode before the ASG.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

no that night we battered them... was not because he had a off night... we absolutely bullied them

Just now, ~O~ said:

I *****ing despise Charlotte's cockiness against the Magic.  Its embarassing.  The second half better be more convincing against this NBA fodder team.  

We’re up at halftime on the road without 2 of our best players and they’re in a must-win spot. Also, their all-star is a flame thrower mode. I’m thrilled with a lead right now

• Upvote 1

That AG post move is something he needs to do... quickly spin off the shoulder and dunk it. He can do that every single time with his speed and strength

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

You didn't expect them to just lay down did you...???

How is that in any way related to my comment? Both of your last two quotes of me make no sense.

I say we need to be careful of Kemba because he’s going to take over. You say we’ve done well guarding the rest of the team. Well, Kemba scores 17 in the 2nd so...

Then I say Kemba is tough to guard and you ask if I thought they’d lay down? I don’t get it. That’s not at all what I said lol

1 minute ago, ~O~ said:

Dude... They're at home on the last game of the season fighting for their playoff lives.... We're minus 2 starting bigs.... You should be surprised we're scoring the ball as well as we are.