Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Hornets - Wednesday, April 10th at 8:00 P.M.

15 minutes ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

I hope I am wrong, but if Vooch and JI are out, then we probably won't pull this one out. The Nets will probably beat the Heat, and the Knicks will tank. So, I think we may be looking at the 8th. :-(

Knicks have no reason to tank. Their spot is secure

• Downvote 1

24 minutes ago, TheNameIsOrlando said:

The worst is when those casual sports fans start talking your head off with no knowledge of what they're actually talking about. It's so hard to sit there in silence and not respond with "you have no idea what you're talking about."

See that I don't really run into that problem. 

What I do have a problem with is when I hear two people talking and they're completely wrong but I don't know them well and it's rude to just enter their conversation when they weren't talking to me. 

• Downvote 1

19 minutes ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

I hope I am wrong, but if Vooch and JI are out, then we probably won't pull this one out. The Nets will probably beat the Heat, and the Knicks will tank. So, I think we may be looking at the 8th. :-(

I don't see D. Wade going down in his last game.

7 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Knicks have no reason to tank. Their spot is secure

LOL! You're right. I didn't notice that. My bad. As I said, I hope I am wrong and we don't end up being 8th. Having JI and Vooch out may be a good thing because Birch and Martin may get extended minutes. It would be nice if we can end the season with a win.

55 minutes ago, ChuckTaylor626 said:

The Knicks can win a game.. they have 17 wins.. the next best in the entire league is Suns with 19 so the Knicks finish bottom regardless. I'm taking the Knicks tonight and Heat and Us

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

The Knicks can win a game.. they have 17 wins.. the next best in the entire league is Suns with 19 so the Knicks finish bottom regardless. I'm taking the Knicks tonight and Heat and Us

Mario will score 50.

6 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

He is not playing.

Mario is listed as "game time decision" (GTD). What I have learned, hootie, is that you can't go by that.

Many times when I list injuries in the Game Thread Starters. . .especially players designated as gtd, they sometimes play anyway. Blake Griffin was a good example of that in the last game the Pistons played.