Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Hornets - Wednesday, April 10th at 8:00 P.M.

19 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yeah. If you can only pick one result to happen tonight, the best thing that could happen to the magic is Brooklyn losing. 

Yep, would be kinda hilarious to move into 6th via the BKN-DET-ORL 3 way tie.

5 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Yep, would be kinda hilarious to move into 6th via the BKN-DET-ORL 3 way tie.

I'm glad someone else shares my enthusiasm for weird tiebreaker quirks. I've been talking with coworkers about the odd path to 6 and their eyes just glaze over and they start checking emails. 

Just now, magicblue said:

I really hope Detroit doesn't make it. They're going to be steamrolled in the first round

Charlotte needs to beat us for that to happen. 

But yeah. I wish they would have lost a couple games earlier. They just aren't built to beat anyone with Griffin injured. 

2 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I'm glad someone else shares my enthusiasm for weird tiebreaker quirks. I've been talking with coworkers about the odd path to 6 and their eyes just glaze over and they start checking emails. 

LOL, yeah going from talking to people on the internet to people in everyday life I start to realize I might be more than just a casual sports fan. When I get started talking about stats and whatnot a lot of people don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jjgator said:

LOL, yeah going from talking to people on the internet to people in everyday life I start to realize I might be more than just a casual sports fan. When I get started talking about stats and whatnot a lot of people don't know what the hell I'm talking about.

Yep. 

30 minutes ago, jjgator said:

20 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Yep. 

The worst is when those casual sports fans start talking your head off with no knowledge of what they're actually talking about. It's so hard to sit there in silence and not respond with "you have no idea what you're talking about."

3 hours ago, ML6 said:

So if we win, we secure the 6th or 7th seed.

If Miami wins, regardless of what we do, we secure the 6th or 7th seed.

The only way we fall to 8th is if we lose, BKN wins, and DET wins (thereby tying us w/ DET & we lose tiebreaker). 

I hope I am wrong, but if Vooch and JI are out, then we probably won't pull this one out. The Nets will probably beat the Heat, and the Knicks will tank. So, I think we may be looking at the 8th. :-(