Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Celtics - Sunday, April 7th at 7:30 P.M.

Congrats to the Magic. Players, Coaches and Management. I don't think we match up that bad with Toronto, I'll take the seven seed but if we must kick Plilys ass from the six that's okay too.

8 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Here's our playoff goals

-win one game

-keep the losses close. 

Once we achieve the first one we can go from there. 

we are going past the 1st round!!

I might be the only one here sharing this sentiment  but I want to play the Bucks in the first round. I think we can match well with them  and I don't think they are 100% healthy.  Our defense can create some problem. Perhaps their playoff inexperience can also play in our favor. Even though we are the less experienced team out there, we have nothing to lose.They have all the pressure in the world. 

Our bench is playing really well and can easily outperform their bench. 

Don't want to play philadelphia. They have playoff experience and will be tough to win a game against Them. 

Toronto will be interesting. Don't know how to read them.

``Almost, I’ve got to admit,’’ Vucevic said when asked if he shed any tears of joy. ``Tonight, once it settles down and it hits me, I might (cry). When I look back at everything, it might just hit me really hard. … I’ve always wanted to be a part of the team that was going to take the Magic back to the playoffs. So, this is amazing. It’s been a great year, but it’s not done yet.’’

7 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I might be the only one here sharing this sentiment  but I want to play the Bucks in the first round. I think we can match well with them  and I don't think they are 100% healthy.  Our defense can create some problem. Perhaps their playoff inexperience can also play in our favor. Even though we are the less experienced team out there, we have nothing to lose.They have all the pressure in the world. 

Our bench is playing really well and can easily outperform their bench. 

Don't want to play philadelphia. They have playoff experience and will be tough to win a game against Them. 

Toronto will be interesting. Don't know how to read them.

This is just so misunderstanding of what the bucks actually are. 

How do we match up well with them? Bledsoe is the type of point guard that Augustin struggles with. Neither Gordon or Isaac can defend giannis. And vucevic can't stay on the court when they play giannis at center and go small. 

And the injuries they have are inconsequential. They still have George Hill, ilyasova, and Pat Connaughton. That's enough depth. 

Milwaukee is one of the best teams of all time. The two times they played us full strength neither game was even close. We have two other team's we can play that we match up well against and have objective success against this season. 

WE DO NOT WANT TO PLAY MILWAUKEE.

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

How do we match up well with them? Bledsoe is the type of point guard that Augustin struggles with. Neither Gordon or Isaac can defend giannis. And vucevic can't stay on the court when they play giannis at center and go small. 

And the injuries they have are inconsequential. They still have George Hill, ilyasova, and Pat Connaughton. That's enough depth. 

Milwaukee is one of the best teams of all time. The two times they played us full strength neither game was even close. We have two other team's we can play that we match up well against and have objective success against this season. 

Yeah, clinching a spot is fantastic and whatever else comes is gravy.  But the playoffs will be several orders of magnitude less fun if we play the Bucks.  Watching us get stomped every game won't be very fun.  At least the other series will allow for some close games.  

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

Meh.. MCW is a better defender. He create some trouble. 

You are undervaluing AG and JI defense. They will not  be able stop Giannis but can surely cause some trouble. Giannis will have to work hard at the other end as well.

And Vooch can certainly stay in the game. Giannis will not be able to play Vooch in the defensive end. I dont think we need to adjust to them. Let them adjust to us and Lopez will have trouble defending Vooch.  

MCW-Ross- Iwundu and Birch>>> Hill Ilyasova and Pat. 

Bring them! No reason to be afraid of them. 

3 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

Meh.. MCW is a better defender. He create some trouble. 

You are undervaluing AG and JI defense. They will not  be able stop Giannis but can surely cause some trouble. Giannis will have to work hard at the other end as well.

And Vooch can certainly stay in the game. Giannis will not be able to play Vooch in the defensive end. I dont think we need to adjust to them. Let them adjust to us and Lopez will have trouble defending Vooch.  

MCW-Ross- Iwundu and Birch>>> Hill Ilyasova and Pat. 

Bring them! No reason to be afraid of them. 

You're just wrong here. Everything you said is just wishful thinking. 

Giannis has no trouble with Gordon and Isaac. He's shooting 62% against them this year and 73% against them last year. The only time we've slowed him down was the time they were beating us so badly that he only had to play 19 minutes.