Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Celtics - Sunday, April 7th at 7:30 P.M.

3 hours ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Bottom line is we EARNED IT..... We'll lose 1st round but that's ok. This is a big step forward.

how can you say we will lose. your turning like magicone Dan? tut tut haha

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

how can you say we will lose. your turning like magicone Dan? tut tut haha

Nah. Just being realistic. We're not winning the title, but this year has been a huge step.

4 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Nah. Just being realistic. We're not winning the title, but this year has been a huge step.

i hear you of course. but just wait and see.. do not turn into magicone haha nice 1 dude.

I am overjoyed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we did it... and we earned it... off our own doing!! 

3 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Prayers for JI. And where was Jay tonight ? Hope he saw this!

been unwell since Saturday afternoon.. spent Sunday in bed and was asleep through it all.

Woke up to my Dad ringing me at 3am screaming we made ....we *****ing made it haha. Since then i have started my day already. time to look up flights etc

1 hour ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Seeding does not matter and nobody is worried about facing us so please stop with the rhetoric.  As we have seen this year Clifford teams don't beat themselves but that overacheiving we have had this year stops when the intensity is to a different level in the playoffs.  I am not hating but keeping things in context we just don't have that next gear to go to.  We do not have a star or stars who make all the difference in the playoffs.  Let's enjoy this great season!!!!

LOL is the only thing I can say to this

34 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Holy **** we actually did it. We made the playoffs. When do the first round games start?

next Saturday or Sunday for us

Where do I start.... I can not even put into words how proud this team has made me this season.

The fact we did it off our own back and not relying on others to lose speaks volumes.

Can not believe i was unwell on Sunday so bad that i slept through it all but to be woken up to my Dad screaming playoffs i will take being ill lol

Time to look up flights and and tickets for the playoffs hahaha the ORLANDO MAGIC PLAYOFF RUN!!

TEARS OF JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

42-40 HERE WE COME!!!

2 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

What did you disagree with?

Your post comes across negative. But no worries. I actually think we have a legit chance in the first round.

We have a really good team and have confidence and a system that is sustainable...

• Downvote 1

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Your post comes across negative. But no worries. I actually think we have a legit chance in the first round.

We have a really good team and have confidence and a system that is sustainable...

I am glad you are very happy.  My over under is 1 game in the playoffs.

• Upvote 1