Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Celtics - Sunday, April 7th at 7:30 P.M.

14 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Nope and I’m ready for this team to do some Van Damage.

Another seriously underrated actor who should have multiple Grammy's.

Seeding does not matter and nobody is worried about facing us so please stop with the rhetoric.  As we have seen this year Clifford teams don't beat themselves but that overacheiving we have had this year stops when the intensity is to a different level in the playoffs.  I am not hating but keeping things in context we just don't have that next gear to go to.  We do not have a star or stars who make all the difference in the playoffs.  Let's enjoy this great season!!!!

• Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

Seeding does not matter and nobody is worried about facing us so please stop with the rhetoric.  As we have seen this year Clifford teams don't beat themselves but that overacheiving we have had this year stops when the intensity is to a different level in the playoffs.  I am not hating but keeping things in context we just don't have that next gear to go to.  We do not have a star or stars who make all the difference in the playoffs.  Let's enjoy this great season!!!!

We’re 21-9 over the last 30. We split the season against both the Raptors and Sixers, with one of the raptors wins coming off a buzzer beater. Since January, we’ve been a top 5 defensive team. We have a defined style of play that can make us competitive against anyone. We’re more than just a team that doesn’t beat ourselves, we’ve been a legit top half team since we’ve turned the corner in January. Assuming Fournier doesn’t revert back to sucking, I trust in him to get us a bucket when we need it, like he did tonight. 

All in all, I’m we have it in us to pull off the upset. I do think, however, we’re a good bet to take Toronto/Philly to 6, and get some eyes on us from around the league. That’s a pretty good result for this season.

(I’d also love to be proven wrong and get into the 2nd round) 

6 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

We’re 21-9 over the last 30. We split the season against both the Raptors and Sixers, with one of the raptors wins coming off a buzzer beater. Since January, we’ve been a top 5 defensive team. We have a defined style of play that can make us competitive against anyone. We’re more than just a team that doesn’t beat ourselves, we’ve been a legit top half team since we’ve turned the corner in January. Assuming Fournier doesn’t revert back to sucking, I trust in him to get us a bucket when we need it, like he did tonight. 

All in all, I’m we have it in us to pull off the upset. I do think, however, we’re a good bet to take Toronto/Philly to 6, and get some eyes on us from around the league. That’s a pretty good result for this season.

(I’d also love to be proven wrong and get into the 2nd round) 

We will see and hope for the best.  But you will see regular season and playoffs are totally different.  Regular season does not mean a damn thing.  Us bringing the ball up slowly and feeding Vuc is not going to work in the playoffs, you saw what happened tonight when Boston ratcheted up their defense tonight in the 4th.  

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, TheImmortalPatBurke! said:

We will see and hope for the best.  But you will see regular season and playoffs are totally different.  Regular season does not mean a damn thing.  Us bringing the ball up slowly and feeding Vuc is not going to work in the playoffs, you saw what happened tonight when Boston ratcheted up their defense tonight in the 4th.  

Yea, we locked down and won the game lol. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

FYI, this guy shares several ip addresses with magicone so keep that in mind

did magicone get banned?

3 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Everything I have said is ringing true. We lost tonight. Charlotte wins against the Cavs and us. We are out. They are in.

here go goes again stop the negative noise fella lool haha