Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Celtics - Sunday, April 7th at 7:30 P.M.

Most this half there has been zero ball movement. All vuch. Gordon and Isaac have about five touches COMBINED. This is how this team plays badly. Reminds me of our mid season crap. Share the f ing ball guys!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

I can't believe we're only down 4.

Agree, especially considering the way we’ve been fumbling away the ball.  They must be nervous or over hyped or something.   Biggest game most of them have ever played in.  

1 minute ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Most this half there has been zero ball movement. All vuch. Gordon and Isaac have about five touches COMBINED. This is how this team plays badly. Reminds me of our mid season crap. Share the f ing ball guys!!!

Agreed, but you have to be careful because they have active hands.... They play passing lanes well.

Great comeback to close the half.  If we can just halfway decent in the 2nd half this game will be ours.  Bench getting killed which is not good.  I would be looking to play the starters a little longer in the 2nd half.  One thing should be a given...we outhustle, outscrap and outfight the Celtics in the 2nd half.  If we lose doing that I am fine.  Need to make sure it is a dogfight.

1 minute ago, jjgator said:

I can't believe we're only down 4.

I expect this game to be a tough fight all throughout. That’s just the way Boston plays, and they are getting into a playoff rythym. I think we are too. Unfortunately, Brooklyn and Charlotte seem to be getting into a playoff mode as well. 

9 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

We are actually so much better than Boston. The 2 minute run shows we will kick their asses in the second half. 

Totally agree.  If we come out with the energy, like this is a playoff game and I think it is, I do not see Boston matching us.  Indiana loss could work in our favor.  Boston may not see this as a must win and we should.  30 minutes of all out heart and determination=a win.