Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Hawks - Friday, April 5th at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, Odin said:

Durant can be a good defender, but I don’t think he is an elite defender- he isn’t consistent enough.

He hasn't been the last 2 years with GS. They're coasting a lot these days, because they don't have anywhere near the fire they did 3 to 5 ago. When motivated he's an elite defensive player.

3 minutes ago, Odin said:

Durant can be a good defender, but I don’t think he is an elite defender- he isn’t consistent enough.

I agree. And I watch a lot of the Warriors' games. That's why I might get only 4 hrs. sleep. . .hehe!

Trae would break Wilt’s scoring record if he just drove at Vooch and took a floater on every possession 

The Magic had better be careful. That's what happened last night when the Warriors played the Lakers. The Warriors were up by 30 in the 1st quarter. The Lakers had only 4 pts. The Warriors led by 20+ through the 3rd quarter, when the Lakers' 3rd string entered the game and pulled to within 15-16 pts by the end of the game.

Just made it home very happy the way this game is going. I'm a little upset Blake Griffin is playing for Detroit, i thought he was out.

2 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Just made it home very happy the way this game is going. I'm a little upset Blake Griffin is playing for Detroit, i thought he was out.

The Toronto and Hornets game is close too. The Raptors are up by 2.