Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Hawks - Friday, April 5th at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, ?4thewin said:

Hold on now

Call me a homer but I can see it happening for him. He just affects the game on the defensive end like few others can. His shot looks nice and he just needs to get the reps in and fill out his frame in the offseason. Remember you thought you were crazy for thinking we would be a 40 win team to start the season and look at us now... 

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

LOL..... Agreed. He's not even in the same stratusphere with Durant. At least not yet.

I’m not talking about right now. I’m saying when Issac is no longer a rookie and has been in the league for a few years don’t be surprised to see him balling like KD. Same length and smooth offenseive game. Issac just has the superior D. 

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

I’m not talking about right now. I’m saying when Issac is no longer a rookie and has been in the league for a few years don’t be surprised to see him balling like KD. Same length and smooth offenseive game. Issac just has the superior D. 

That would be the best basketball player of all time

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

That would be the best basketball player of all time

Fair enough, all I’m saying is I can see him playing like Durant with superior D. Not stating that’s what he will become but the potential is definitely there. 

• Upvote 1