TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Knicks - Wednesday, April 3rd at 7:00 P.M.

One thing that concerns me is that the Magic have snagged that 8 spot a few times before and each time they lost the next game. They need to increase their lead and FINISH this!

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So  Brooklyn or Miami are guaranteed at least one more loss. 

With just 1 more win we can force MIA to need to go 3-1 to get in over us. With 2 more wins, they’d have to win out. 

4 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

So  Brooklyn or Miami are guaranteed at least one more loss. 

Basically means we really need to win out. One thing to remember is that both Miami & Detroit have played one less game then us & the Nets. That's gonna be a factor too.

2 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Basically means we really need to win out. One thing to remember is that both Miami & Detroit have played one less game then us & the Nets. That's gonna be a factor too.

We don't need to win out. 

We can afford 1 more loss. 

1 minute ago, ?4thewin said:

We don't need to win out. 

We can afford 1 more loss. 

On the road in Boston & Charlotte doesn't exactly inspire me. Both teams tend to kick our ass.

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

On the road in Boston & Charlotte doesn't exactly inspire me. Both teams tend to kick our ass.

3 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

That is why we MUST win on Wednesday night. Don't want to have those last two games wind up being a must win scenario.

9 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Yeah but that doesn't really have anything to do with "we can afford 1 more loss"

We can spend that loss however we want. But we need it to only be 1

Just now, J-Mac said:

Boston just might rest Kyrie and others, but it will still be a tough game

They probably won't rest anyone. Home court is at stake. 

I just looked at the remaining games I think Miami just might sneak in the playoffs and Brooklyn or Detroit will fall, mostly Detroit with blake hurt

1 hour ago, Catalina Maria said:

Celtics by 7. Everyone else lost already! Can we climb to 6????

Possible, yes; probable, no. We are currently in 8th. We are 1/2 game behind Detroit in sixth (really 1 1/2 behind, as they have the tie-break), same record as Brooklyn in 7th (really 1 behind, as they have the tie-break), and 1/2 game ahead of Miami (but that is really 1 1/2, as we have the tie-break). But if multiple teams end with the same record (not just 2 teams), it will go to the conference record; which we currently lead. So in essence, we are in good position, but we need to keep winning to control our own destiny. 

2 minutes ago, J-Mac said:

I just looked at the remaining games I think Miami just might sneak in the playoffs and Brooklyn or Detroit will fall, mostly Detroit with blake hurt

Yeah. Brooklyn has the weekend back to back on the road against Milwaukee and Indiana and then Miami in the last game of the season. If they beat Milwaukee and Indiana but lose to Miami they could be out