TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Knicks - Wednesday, April 3rd at 7:00 P.M.

Ok just got in and haven't turned the game on yet. So are the Knicks rolling over and playing dead like they did for D-Wade and the Heat the other night ?

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Ok just got in and haven't turned the game on yet. So are the Knicks rolling over and playing dead like they did for D-Wade and the Heat the other night ?

No

They're up by 8...... lol

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Bench game! Thank the lord... 

So I take it that we got off to a bad start ? I just turned the game on now and see that we have the lead.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Nope. Starters got abused. 5 turnovers and garbage defense. Bench came in and we immediately went on a 10-0 run. Up by 2

So are the Knicks rolling over and playing dead like they did for D-Wade and the Heat the other night ?

Quite the opposite. But it is amazing that they can go from not scoring for like 8 minutes in a quarter to scoring at will

Wow just read all of your comments about the poor start and the starters struggling. What is going on here ? This is so crucial now. How can they not have energy and focus now ?