Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Monday, April 1st at 7:30 P.M.

15 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

And now a little something to cheer everyone up. Hopefully everyone is still here to see it. Lol.

Remember I mentioned the Magic Heart and Hustle team earlier ? Well do you remember the Magic starting 5 players for the final game of that season ? 

The first person who can name ALL 5 STARTING MAGIC PLAYERS in a SINGLE POST will be the winner of a $100.00 E-Ticketmaster Gift Card. This can be used for Magic tickets at any time. Or any other event that you wish to choose. Remember to have all 5 players in  1 post.

This is my way of saying thank you to everyone in here for making this a great Magic season! Good Luck!

Ron mercer, bo outlaw, pat garrity, darrell armstrong and john Amaechi. 

1 minute ago, magicdoc1 said:

Ron mercer, bo outlaw, pat garrity, darrell armstrong and john Amaechi. 

You are correct. Unfortunately All Eyes on Me answered correctly just ahead of you.

1 minute ago, ML6 said:

And Celtics are you *****ing kidding me?

We need all 3 of them to lose tonight cause we're getting our teeth kicked in now. We're not clawing our way back in this one.

The Raptors are already hard to beat when Green isn’t aggressive on offense. When he’s flamethrowing like this, they’re damn near impossible. All good. Gotta win both NY and ATL games, tonight doesn’t change that.

At this point we need a quick turnaround because they’re on the verge of giving up.  Something good has to happen fast or it’s over.