Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Monday, April 1st at 7:30 P.M.

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

So Blake Griffin is out for the remainder of the season?

For real ? I mean if he is I wish him all the best for s full recovery whatever it is. But this would be huge moving forward.

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

So Blake Griffin is out for the remainder of the season?

Wow you're right. Poor guy, he and Chris Paul have some sort of clippers health curse.

5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Wow you're right. Poor guy, he and Chris Paul have some sort of clippers health curse.

Yeah i mean he did not play tonight.. Neither did Kennard or Galloway for them..

Will be something to keep a eye on...

Pacers are still fighting for 4th spot with the Celtics.. so that helps us too as the play Pistons next and Celtics play Heat.

Pistons then face OKC who are still fighting for playoff seeding too.

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

This will be a game I make wings for. Better be on fox sports all over Florida and not play some stupid baseball game. 162 games? Get a life MLB! "Extra Innings"? Who has time for this!?

I'm telling you!!! Seems like baseball has the longest season, and interferes with basketball at the most important viewing time for us basketball fans near the end of the season (especially for those teams that have a chance to make it into post-season playoffs).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Wow that is awful for him personally as well as for the Pistons and their fans. With that being said it opens things up even more for the Magic You potentially now have 3 teams ahead of the Magic who could all collapse in the final 4 games of the season. Or even if one of these teams collapsed the Magic should get in. BUT...the Magic still need to TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Wow that is awful for him personally as well as for the Pistons and their fans. With that being said it opens things up even more for the Magic You potentially now have 3 teams ahead of the Magic who could all collapse in the final 4 games of the season. Or even if one of these teams collapsed the Magic should get in. BUT...the Magic still need to TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS.

I am unsure if that will be the case... but that does say it...not official yet though .. 

Its all in our hands. We do our jobs and we are their. 

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I'm telling you!!! Seems like baseball has the longest season, and interferes with basketball at the most important viewing time for us basketball fans near the end of the season (especially for those teams that have a chance to make it into post-season playoffs).

The past6 years I have been ok with it because usually by this time we were already out of contention. However!!! This year I am not liking it at all whatsoever! And I am a baseball fan too. Fan of all sports actually. Played most of them in high school.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I am unsure if that will be the case... but that does say it...not official yet though .. 

Its all in our hands. We do our jobs and we are their. 

LOL.... Did you actually read the ENTIRE story...???? It's an April Fools joke.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

LOL.... Did you actually read the ENTIRE story...???? It's an April Fools joke.

Jokes on me then haha i did not...

He missed tonight though.