Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Monday, April 1st at 7:30 P.M.

7 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Eh, we came out with a bunch of energy in the 1st quarter, Toronto just made adjustments defensively and we couldn’t deal with that and they’re shooting. We’re also going to struggle offensively when Vuc and Ross put up relative duds, so that didn’t help either. I think Toronto just made adjustments and kicked our butts with ball movement as opposed to us having a bad mentality.

This is a very accurate observation. We started well, but we really petered out in quarters 2 and 3. The better team won tonight. no doubt.

We caught a break tonight. All 3 teams in the race with us lost tonight. Now we need to go home and take care of business. I understand Atlanta shut Deds down so we don't have to worry about him dropping 7 treys on us on Wednesday.

• Upvote 1

Sucks we lost but man, that first 5 minutes of the game from Jonathan Isaac... WOW that was some of the best in the glow of the game two way basketball I've ever seen. The kid is special. Couldnt be happier with picking him at 6 2 years ago. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Sucks we lost but man, that first 5 minutes of the game from Jonathan Isaac... WOW that was some of the best in the glow of the game two way basketball I've ever seen. The kid is special. Couldnt be happier with picking him at 6 2 years ago. 

yep. He is our guy. He is going to be very very good. Glad we have him

The NY Knicks are  our next game. The thing is, the Magic cannot look past the Knicks, thinking it will be a cake walk. We beat the Knicks twice earlier this year by double digits and lost by 5 pts. in New York.

The game on Weds. April 3rd will be a home game. So, yeah.

4 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Magic: Knicks, Hawks

Miami: Boston, @ Minnesota

Nets: Toronto, @ Milwaukee

Detroit: Indiana, @ OKC

Advantage Magic! This is where we make our move. At the very least we should be tied with one of these teams for the 8th spot after the two games. or hopefully we go 2-0 and either Miami or Brooklyn goes 0-2. Detroit and the 6th spot is still a possibility...

• Like 1

Just now, TrueMagicFan07 said:

The NY Knicks are  our next game. The thing is, the Magic cannot look past the Knicks, thinking it will be a cake walk. We beat the Knicks twice earlier this year by double digits and lost by 5 pts. in New York.

The game on Weds. April 3rd will be a home game. So, yeah.

This will be a game I make wings for. Better be on fox sports all over Florida and not play some stupid baseball game. 162 games? Get a life MLB! "Extra Innings"? Who has time for this!?

At least All Eyes On Me was a winner tonight! Pat Garrity was the 5th starter for the Magic in that final game of the Heart and Hustle season.

GO MAGIC!