Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Monday, April 1st at 7:30 P.M.

I’m so pissed. I just got off work went to Olive Garden to get me and the Wife dinner to go, just got home started watching the first quarter and my Brother who’s a Heat fan wrote me that we lost...    Wasted $60 bucks 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think by the end of the night Saturday we’ll be 40-40 and have a real shot at being the 6th seed. I didn’t see anything tonight out of us that deterred me from that. To quote Jay Magic... “42-40!!”

40-40 DEFINITELY! It's gonna come down to that last game of the season. Just like the Heart and Hustle team. Let's hope we make it this time!

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I think by the end of the night Saturday we’ll be 40-40 and have a real shot at being the 6th seed. I didn’t see anything tonight out of us that deterred me from that. To quote Jay Magic... “42-40!!”

42-40 indeed!!!!!! haha my man

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Once again vooch gets man handled. Please someone besides us offer him a contract. 

He’s been real bad the last 3. Also, Ross has really struggled for the past 8 (outside of the Memphis game). Really need to get those 2 rolling again.

2 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

I don’t understand why Clifford had dj guarding green. Yeah let’s have Danny green shoot right over him. Great strategy. 

I agree with this whole-heartedly. I wish we started MCW to muscle up Lowry and kept Evan on Green. DJ matches up much better with Van Vleet or Linn, and MCW can match Lowry’s physicality pretty easily.

gotta say the Raptors shot lights out and that is what was the difference maker. They have a very deep team.

They do not scare me though

I am kind of getting the impression judging by some comments here that the Magic perhaps took the foot off the gas little bit after the Indy win and knowing that they are coming home to face a couple of inferior opponents ? After all they do have ways to find out what's going on in other games.

Caught Toronto on a hot shooting night but that being said..your "best" players have to show up in these type games. That for me is the reason Vuch needs to go. He has been average IMO since all star break. Also AG took way to big a back seat tonight and it seems to happen when Frenchie is trying to take over. On to the next one but we can't lose again the rest of the way