Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Monday, April 1st at 7:30 P.M.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Jay I appreciate the link. However when I went to use it I was asked to update this and update that. I don't trust any of those sites. To be honest I would feel more safe in a room filled with people with colds.

Correct. Too many viruses and malware.

Vooch, DJ, Ross, MCW a combined 7 for 26 in the first half... everybody else playing and shooting really really well. We lost the lead when the starters subbed back in and we started playing through Vooch

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

Vooch, DJ, Ross, MCW a combined 7 for 26 in the first half... everybody else playing and shooting really really well. We lost the lead when the starters subbed back in and we started playing through Vooch

100%. 4 or 5 plays in a row where we fed Vooch. One 3 to show for it.

i still can’t get over letting Green get free so much in the first quarter. Kept them connected. 

And now a little something to cheer everyone up. Hopefully everyone is still here to see it. Lol.

Remember I mentioned the Magic Heart and Hustle team earlier ? Well do you remember the Magic starting 5 players for the final game of that season ? 

The first person who can name ALL 5 STARTING MAGIC PLAYERS in a SINGLE POST will be the winner of a $100.00 E-Ticketmaster Gift Card. This can be used for Magic tickets at any time. Or any other event that you wish to choose. Remember to have all 5 players in  1 post.

This is my way of saying thank you to everyone in here for making this a great Magic season! Good Luck!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

And now a little something to cheer everyone up. Hopefully everyone is still here to see it. Lol.

Remember I mentioned the Magic Heart and Hustle team earlier ? Well do you remember the Magic starting 5 players for the final game of that season ? 

The first person who can name ALL 5 STARTING MAGIC PLAYERS in a SINGLE POST will be the winner of a $100.00 E-Ticketmaster Gift Card. This can be used for Magic tickets at any time. Or any other event that you wish to choose. Remember to have all 5 players in  1 post.

This is my way of saying thank you to everyone in here for making this a great Magic season! Good Luck!

Michael Doleac, Ben Wallace, Bo Outlaw, Ron Mercer, Darrell Armstrong, I believe.. also some appearances by Matt Harpring and Chris Gatling.. god, I loved that team

14 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Jay I appreciate the link. However when I went to use it I was asked to update this and update that. I don't trust any of those sites. To be honest I would feel more safe in a room filled with people with colds.

no worries

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

John Amaechi, Darrell Armstrong, Bo Outlaw and Ben Wallace, Ron Mercer 

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Michael Doleac, Ben Wallace, Bo Outlaw, Ron Mercer, Darrell Armstrong, I believe.. also some appearances by Matt Harpring and Chris Gatling.. god, I loved that team

Close