Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Raptors - Monday, April 1st at 7:30 P.M.

My guide reads the Ray's game is playing with Magic rewinds at midnight 6 am and lunch time tomorrow. I sure hope they're showing the game live ...

Just now, Magicfan1987 said:

My guide reads the Ray's game is playing with Magic rewinds at midnight 6 am and lunch time tomorrow. I sure hope they're showing the game live ...

Saw on twitter that it’ll be aired on there FS Sports subchannel. I think when I had directv in Orlando it was like 654-2.

my first game all season in the Eastern Time Zone. feels like it takes forever for the game to get started

Are they really repeatedly bumping Magic games off the normal TV station for the start of baseball season? This is the first time the casual fan base has cared in over half a decade and they’re not broadcasting the most important games of the season? 

10 minutes ago, ML6 said:

Are they really repeatedly bumping Magic games off the normal TV station for the start of baseball season? This is the first time the casual fan base has cared in over half a decade and they’re not broadcasting the most important games of the season? 

It's just outside of the Orlando market. 

24 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

For what it’s worth, I live in Oviedo and the past three games have been bumped for baseball. I use Sling if that makes a difference, but their market restrictions must be pretty stringent if I’m not in market.

27 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

That makes more sense and also explains why it affects me lol 

7 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

For what it’s worth, I live in Oviedo and the past three games have been bumped for baseball. I use Sling if that makes a difference, but their market restrictions must be pretty stringent if I’m not in market.

That's weird that sling does that. If you had cable you'd be fine

50 minutes ago, 3rd Quarter Collapse said:

Same here on the Millenia side of things. It’s bs man.