Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pacers - Saturday, March 30th, 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It went well because the Pacers failed to capitalize, but the athletic lineup with Ross, Gordon, Birch and MCW actually got us the lead and looked way more energetic than the one that closed the game

No coach leaves an entire bench unit in for 16 minutes consecutively to close a game, even if they got the lead back.  You're asking Clifford to entirely redefine the roles of the players.  

3 hours ago, Barnabas Smith said:

More playing time is helping Birch. He seems to be getting better as we go along. Do you think it's time to move on from Vooch? 

I read that the Kings are planning on offering Vuc the max.

9 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

*Tearfully waves goodbye*

5 minutes ago, Barnabas Smith said:

Wow! I am all for rewarding guys, and I like Vooch, but I am not sure about paying him the max. How about you?

Thanks for the memories and goodbye

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Wow- if any team shouldn’t do that, it is the Kings. They might actually be on to something with their pace and most of their important guys are still pretty young.

4 minutes ago, Odin said:

Wow- if any team shouldn’t do that, it is the Kings. They might actually be on to something with their pace and most of their important guys are still pretty young.

Agreed. It would be a major step backwards for them. I just don't see it happening.

• Downvote 1

4 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

That is crazy. In fact, this will be a blessing for the organization. Best case scenario to breakout with him without getting the negativity by the press, players and/or agents.  

I will offer Khem big bucks though;             3 years 21-24millions type of contract. He deserves some love. Have him back up Bamba. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ML6 said:

Eh, I think MCW is good for the energy burst exactly how he's currently used.  Need good execution & shot making late game rather than chaos in most cases.  Augustin has been reliable all year in that regard.  Look at the late shot clock play last night where he broke down his defender and converted a tough lay up to basically seal it. 

I agree. I, also, think that MCW is a good defender. However he is not a scorer. DJ is better at handling the ball and a better scorer, whether it's from 3 pt. range or those nifty layups. DJ is also good at drawing the defenders toward him under the basket, then dishing out to the perimeter. Final point, DJ plays with a lot of control and doesn't panic--not even in crunch time. That helps to keep his teammates calm.

Okay, one more thing. Have you watched DJ in the last few minutes of the game when the game is close? He has that look on his face while calmly dribbling the ball up the court (assessing the situation) not turning the ball over.

I like the addition of MCW to this team. He and Iwandu gives the energy burst as ML6 has already mentioned.

My 2 cents.

1 hour ago, magicdoc1 said:

That is crazy. In fact, this will be a blessing for the organization. Best case scenario to breakout with him without getting the negativity by the press, players and/or agents.  

I will offer Khem big bucks though;             3 years 21-24millions type of contract. He deserves some love. Have him back up Bamba. 

That's waaaaaaaaaay too much for a backup center. 

I like Birch but he's easily replaceable for half that

1 hour ago, ?4thewin said:

That's waaaaaaaaaay too much for a backup center. 

I like Birch but he's easily replaceable for half that

Do you think Jefferson could replace him if needed? I feel Birch is a lot like Dedmon- definitely an NBA player and worth some minutes- but not irreplaceable.

I just haven’t seen enough of Jefferson to say I am confident in him.

• Downvote 1