Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pistons - Thursday, March 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Well...it was bound to happen. Our team was scorching hot. We were bound to cool off or in this case go completely cold. Games like this happen to every team; however, I am confident in our locker room and HC. We will bounce back because we are not the Magic of old. This team has grit. They will solve the issue with our slow starts.

20 hours ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Welcome back Zo. I too used to post here under a similar name to what I have now. Back when Marc Acres, Sweetlou, and Catdaddy used to be around. For any of you old school people that are still around and remember the good ole days. I couldn’t get back into my account when the new site replaced the old one so I’ve been luriking in the shadows ever since. I must say this Magic playoff push has got me excited and that’s why I’ve decided to come out again and support my Magic with some very knowledgeable and fun fans. Look forward to posting more on the boards as well. Tonight was a tough loss but I still BELIEVE! 

Hey, now I have to change my name? I, too, posted when Marc Acres and Catdaddy was around, but I don't remember anyone else posting with the same name as mine (truemagicfan/tmf).

I hope people don't confuse us, especially when posting comments.  

Anyway, welcome back . . . I guess?

1 hour ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Hey, now I have to change my name? I, too, posted when Marc Acres and Catdaddy was around, but I don't remember anyone else posting with the same name as mine (truemagicfan/tmf).

I hope people don't confuse us, especially when posting comments.  

Anyway, welcome back . . . I guess?

I was “MagicFanSince1987” on the old site and I was on the boards long before you came around. You can play nice with someone that has a somewhat similar name to you. Also our names aren’t that similar so I don’t think we will need to worry about any confusion down the line. Cheers!