Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pistons - Thursday, March 28th at 7:00 P.M.

23 minutes ago, magicblue said:

Been waiting for the game thread TMF07...nice work! Biggest game of the year. Let’s get this one guys 

Thanks...again...magicblue. I try!.  Just trying to send good vibes out, especially to the team, that we here on the message board are rooting hard for our team.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barnabas Smith said:

I know we will need one eventually, but I love that the Magic don't have a legitimate superstar. Our team is so much fun to watch! This is another big game. I hope we are up to the challenge and impose our will like we have been doing. 

You have a good point about not having a superstar on our surging team. I have seen too many times where a superstar messes up the chemistry of a team (not in all cases).

I am not saying that we should never have a superstar.

22 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You have a good point about not having a superstar on our surging team. I have seen too many times where a superstar messes up the chemistry of a team (not in all cases).

I am not saying that we should never have a superstar.

I share your concerns, too. Isn't it nice to see our team be so supportive of one another? I think the honest and straight forward coaching style of Clifford, and the support and encouragement from their teammates are really helping our guys grow. I think that Weltman/Hammond will be careful about who they bring on board. Good team chemistry can be elusive. 

Pretty amazing that we could end up 6th at end of the night. If you would have told me that a few weeks ago I would have laughed. Hope we seize the moment