Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pistons - Thursday, March 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Everyone is so positive here, I really like it. 

I originally started here and left for realgm when this place died down after the dwight Era. 

I think I'm coming back. That place is so gloomy. 

Coming here and reading the positivity after this loss is very refreshing. We got this yall! Go magic! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Welcome back Zo. I too used to post here under a similar name to what I have now. Back when Marc Acres, Sweetlou, and Catdaddy used to be around. For any of you old school people that are still around and remember the good ole days. I couldn’t get back into my account when the new site replaced the old one so I’ve been luriking in the shadows ever since. I must say this Magic playoff push has got me excited and that’s why I’ve decided to come out again and support my Magic with some very knowledgeable and fun fans. Look forward to posting more on the boards as well. Tonight was a tough loss but I still BELIEVE! 

• Upvote 2

We needed a good punch in the mouth. Let’s bounce back on Saturday!! Also, grateful to not have to watch Griffin’s smug ass play for another year and hopefully Pachulia ever again

25 minutes ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

Welcome back Zo. I too used to post here under a similar name to what I have now. Back when Marc Acres, Sweetlou, and Catdaddy used to be around. For any of you old school people that are still around and remember the good ole days. I couldn’t get back into my account when the new site replaced the old one so I’ve been luriking in the shadows ever since. I must say this Magic playoff push has got me excited and that’s why I’ve decided to come out again and support my Magic with some very knowledgeable and fun fans. Look forward to posting more on the boards as well. Tonight was a tough loss but I still BELIEVE! 

Welcome back!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, iTs JUST zo said:

Everyone is so positive here, I really like it. 

I originally started here and left for realgm when this place died down after the dwight Era. 

I think I'm coming back. That place is so gloomy. 

Coming here and reading the positivity after this loss is very refreshing. We got this yall! Go magic! ❤️

Welcome back!