Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Pistons - Thursday, March 28th at 7:00 P.M.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Could this be a result of kinda relaxing after the Heat victory ? Although Detroit has to be hungry after some tough losses recently.

No, Ellington and Drummond are killing us along with our shots not falling. The comeback has to start soon or we are done on this one.

3 minutes ago, Malik Buttface said:

I think the no call on Ellington for a tech was frustrating as hell because not only did he get in DJ's face after he blocked him, he turned a stared straight at him after his shot. I've seen both similar instances like that where techs have been called.

I saw that and agree with you.

Ball game. That's all she wrote people. Oh well. At least Brooklyn is losing. We will still be tied with Miami for 8 and only a game behind the Nets should they go on to lose. Still right there. Need to get it back in Indiana.

Nets are losing at least. 

This is just one of those games. Some freak torches us. It happens. When thon maker hit 2 threes I knew it probably was gonna be a long night. 

Keep battling but if not just come out ready to rock next game. We’re fine. 

1 minute ago, magicmacd75 said:

Ballgame..I'm just not seeing it tonight

Maybe this will be a blessing in the long run to suffer a beating like this. Could be another wake up call. And why does it seem like whenever we secure that 8 spot for like 5 minutes we suddenly go into a little funk ?