Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Heat - Tues., March 26th at 7:30 PM

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nuggets are trying like hell to let the Pistons make this comeback. Don’t think I can handle another random 27 point road comeback for a team we’re fighting for position

Wow I thought you were joking so I just checked the score. Denver only won by 3 points 95-92 ? And yes we have seen numerous miracle comebacks by teams we are fighting with to make the playoffs.

We silenced one irritating PA announcer tonight in Miami. Let's do it again to that dude in Detroit. I always put it on mute before he screams "DEEEETROIIIT BASSSKKETBAAAALLLL"!

9 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

just went final, Nuggets beat the Pistons by 3. Thursday game could move us up to 7th with a W

Could be tied for 6th if Brooklyn drops to Philly in Philly....

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

We silenced one irritating PA announcer tonight in Miami. Let's do it again to that dude in Detroit. I always put it on mute before he screams "DEEEETROIIIT BASSSKKETBAAAALLLL"!

Lmbo you actually nute him lol I love the salt/hate

You guys I think my heart rate just now came down below 110. Holy hell I am pumped 

• Upvote 1

Well.... It looks like we've managed to scrap our way to make this season about our effort and our play.... We've left a lot of games on the table, but we can actually make this happen. We pull this out and it will truly be rewarding in so many ways.

I didn't get to watch the game but I popped in to see the score with under 4 minutes to go in the 3rd and we were down 3 and I told my GF "we got this" and then explained the importance of the game. We popped back in for the last 3 minutes and I got nervous when they got it back down to 3 but holy s*** we got this all important game! GO MAGIC!

16 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Lmbo you actually nute him lol I love the salt/hate

Yeah for real man. If the Magic happen to turn the ball over or there is a play where the ball goes out of bounds and is rewarded to Detroit I immediately press the mute button!

• Like 1

Still undefeated with MCW in the lineup. Crazy part of that is Ross has struggled with his shot for 4 of the 6 games on this winning streak, which used to be a death sentence for us.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I didn't get to watch the game but I popped in to see the score with under 4 minutes to go in the 3rd and we were down 3 and I told my GF "we got this" and then explained the importance of the game. We popped back in for the last 3 minutes and I got nervous when they got it back down to 3 but holy s*** we got this all important game! GO MAGIC!

I am gonna watch the replay at midnight so I can kick back and relax this time around!

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Still undefeated with MCW in the lineup. Crazy part of that is Ross has struggled with his shot for 4 of the 6 games on this winning streak, which used to be a death sentence for us.

GREAT mention. Were not lowering our heads when offense isnt rolling and were really being charged by our defense

Just now, MagicOne said:

I am gonna watch the replay at midnight so I can kick back and relax this time around!

I do that sometimes and taunt the opposing teams players for taunting Haha little do they know were from the future