Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic @ Heat - Tues., March 26th at 7:30 PM

3 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Coach Clifford says we have to win on the road. Hadn’t mentioned tape yet.

I think in Detroit on Thursday night they will come out of the gates with more focus and ferocity.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

We outrebounded them 55-39. Wow! Big game in Detroit on Thursday. Keep it rolling!

Those rebounding numbers are always skewed because both Gordon and vucevic tip putbacks 3 or 4 times on one play. Tips used to be counted as offensive rebounds only if they were made baskets (because the offensive player doesn't have possession). Some time recently that changed. 

I don't like it. Really kills guys field goal percentage. 

1 minute ago, Johnny Castaway said:

Coach also said that playing coming from behind is a bad recipe for consistency …

It definitely is. Especially now when it matters the most. That is why I believe on Thursday night they will come out swinging in Detroit.

16 minutes ago, Catalina Maria said:

Tonight is the game that convinced me post January is not a fluke. This team is out to win and may pull an upset. 

We can beat Toronto or Philly.

Yes we can!

15 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

When Miami got the lead down to 3 after being down by 9 what were you all thinking ? Be honest. Lol.

I need a drink of water..my dad went toilet hahaha

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Those rebounding numbers are always skewed because both Gordon and vucevic tip putbacks 3 or 4 times on one play. Tips used to be counted as offensive rebounds only if they were made baskets (because the offensive player doesn't have possession). Some time recently that changed. 

I don't like it. Really kills guys field goal percentage. 

I agree. Way back when I believe you said that 39 wins would get us in ? What number will get us there now ? How many wins out of the last 7 will get us there in your estimation ?