Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. 76ers - Monday, March. 25th at 7:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We've literally been the best defense in the league (by a wide margin) since January 30th

Yeah our defence been really improved. So exited for our future. 

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We've literally been the best defense in the league (by a wide margin) since January 30th

LOL.... We dominated the 2nd half in pretty much every statistic..... Love the bench play defensively.

Just now, MagicOne said:

Just to be clear I do wash it every night. Lol.

Hahahaha. For your own health I'm happy to know that. I am cracking up.

I'm gonna be the first one to go on record here and say that we beat Miami tomorrow night.... GUARANTEED. The confidence is there. Miami will be feeling more of the pressure at home. The Magic have the momentum. They got this.

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah our defence been really improved. So exited for our future. 

When you've been the best defense in the league and you're still waiting for your (potential)top two defenders to play a collective season and a half ... the feelings sit well with me

Visited Reddits 76ers game thread, wow do they hate Simmons ...

"If I could go back in time, I’d rob the guy who gave Jonathan Simmons the money for his try out."

That's savage. I want to live on their boards when Kelle comes back and plays well 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Visited Reddits 76ers game thread, wow do they hate Simmons ...

"If I could go back in time, I’d rob the guy who gave Jonathan Simmons the money for his try out."

That's savage. I want to live on their boards when Kelle comes back and plays well 

That's a hilarious insult. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I'm gonna be the first one to go on record here and say that we beat Miami tomorrow night.... GUARANTEED. The confidence is there. Miami will be feeling more of the pressure at home. The Magic have the momentum. They got this.

LOL..... Why do you do this to yourself...... Nothing is guaranteed. You know what you need to expect tomorrow night......???  A Miami team that's going to actually play defense. Nothing's a given. We're gonna need to bring our A game to win tomorrow night.

1 minute ago, DirtDan2012 said:

LOL..... Why do you do this to yourself...... Nothing is guaranteed. You know what you need to expect tomorrow night......???  A Miami team that's going to actually play defense. Nothing's a given. We're gonna need to bring our A game to win tomorrow night.

Yes and that we will do. It's not gonna be a cakewalk by any means but I truly believe that they will get the win.

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Yes and that we will do. It's not gonna be a cakewalk by any means but I truly believe that they will get the win.

MCW and Khem will need to play a big part. The Miami lineup coming off the bench is very effective and concerns me a lot.