Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. 76ers - Monday, March. 25th at 7:00 P.M.

3 minutes ago, magicmacd75 said:

Ok Brent and Steve holding hands for a solid 2 minutes there was weird. Good win congrats

Brent saying please ... please... I'm begging you don't let us guys meet you in the playoffs Steve .. we don't want no smoke!!! Haha

3 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

They've known each other for 30+ years. Brett's dad gave him his first coaching job

Was just about to write this. 

Right guys I have a confession to make.

I had to come back yesterday to London as was planned originally. My sons were missing me badly especially my youngest so I obviously decided to go back home. Otherwise I'd of been their tonight and without a doubt at the Heat game tomorrow. We will win tomorrow don't worry. It was basically stay until after the Heat game or go home and do the right thing and then in my head I'm like I'll be back in a few weeks when we make the playoffs. 

Fun fact though. I have the exact same outfit on I wore to all 4 games while I was there. Even down to the trainers on my feet in my front room at this time of night hahaha. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Be careful tomorrow night. If you just look at D-Wade you may get whistled for a foul. My big thing is let's keep it fair. Let both teams play and don't show any favoritism. 

44 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

If Jay is at the game he can SWEEP all 5! Let's all pay his way to Miami tomorrow night. Lol.

I'd of been going but had to make a choice between staying and upsetting my sons who missed me massively. I'm not with their mother but we coparent and they stay with me more than her so i decided to come back and told myself when we make the playoffs I'll come back In a few weeks. My son's will then be on holiday with their mum so it will all work out in the end!! Haha

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Right guys I have a confession to make.

I had to come back yesterday to London as was planned originally. My sons were missing me badly especially my youngest so I obviously decided to go back home. Otherwise I'd of been their tonight and without a doubt at the Heat game tomorrow. We will win tomorrow don't worry. It was basically stay until after the Heat game or go home and do the right thing and then in my head I'm like I'll be back in a few weeks when we make the playoffs. 

Fun fact though. I have the exact same outfit on I wore to all 4 games while I was there. Even down to the trainers on my feet in my front room at this time of night hahaha. 

Good to know the guys can still get it done when you're not in attendance. Lol. I bet a lot of us here are doing some funky things to keep this streak going. I have used the same Magic glass for all 5 wins. I got it on opening night at the new arena back in 2010.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

I mean, you're joking but I'd totally contribute

If you guys want to contribute to me coming back for the playoffs when we make it I'm all ears haha. I'll keep wearing this lucky outfit for now. I'll be back for the playoffs. We got this!!

6 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

On the 6'rs feed wrap up they said Orlando is the number 1 defense in the league right now. Let's bring THAT tomorrow night!

We've literally been the best defense in the league (by a wide margin) since January 30th

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

Good to know the guys can still get it done when you're not in attendance. Lol. I bet a lot of us here are doing some funky things to keep this streak going. I have used the same Magic glass for all 5 wins. I got it on opening night at the new arena back in 2010.

Yeah I didn't wanna say it until after we won just incase. I'm slightly superstitious so I'm doing loads of things to help. This outfit is one .. also got my youngest sons comfort blanket he gave me before he went to bed. He said for me to hold it until the games finished 

3 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Stick with that glass. 

2 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We've literally been the best defense in the league (by a wide margin) since January 30th

What's even more impressive is that it has been during a stretch of important games. They are getting it done bigtime when it matters  most.