Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Grizzlies - Friday, March 22nd at 7:00 P.M.

This is the kind of win that can jump start a massive winning streak. Like TMF said in her opening here, "Don't stop believing". Journey also said that too. I mean Steve Perry. Not that other dude that is singing with them now.

1 minute ago, J-Mac said:

If we loss most would have blamed Vuch, but I would've blamed AG and partially Cliff. For a stretch it felt like Chris duhon was on the floor 4 on 5. AG has to be aggressive he was so quick to pass with Parsons guarding him, and when he was open.

Yeah, I hardly remember AG playing tonight

Just now, DirtDan2012 said:

Time's running out and every game is important now. We pulled a rabbit out of our asses tonight. We should of lost this game. MCW has brought a lot of value defensively for us so I hope we give him a few more minutes.

You don’t think Jessica or Kate contributed? 

MCW has been money with the energy. With that said we don’t win without TROSS, Evan or VUc. 

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

You're kidding. . .right?

It's not 9:40 on the west coast.

Game’s only televised in FL. Only way you can watch it out here is league pass, but it’s still the FL feed

2 hours ago, MagicOne said:

I called for the loss already before the game even began. I knew they would be too relaxed and lose and they did. That's why I was in no particular hurry to tune in to the game until now. This team has no business being anywhere near the playoffs. NONE!

1 hour ago, MagicOne said:

Ok so with the loss tonight does that essentially end any playoff hopes ? I would have to think so right ? No way you can possibly bounce back from something horrific as this. Especially with Philly up next on Monday and then that tough 4 game road trip.

I already turned it off. Watching the NCAA Tournament action on TNT. I don't know the outcome of any of these college games. Unfortunately I already know the outcome of the Magic game.

I have a better chance of waking up next to Jessica Alba and Kate Upton tomorrow morning than the Magic have of winning this game tonight.

A buddy of mine said a couple of hours before tipoff that the Magic would win tonight by 20 plus after hearing about all of the Grizzlies injuries. When I told him the Magic were going to lose tonight he asked me what I was smoking ? I simply replied "I know this basketball team".

40 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Let me know when it's over and Coach Cliff is giving his postgame presser after the loss. These college games have me glued to the action.

34 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

And once again Evan leaves too much time on the clock. And now a heartbreaking loss is coming as Memphis hits the game winner at the buzzer or with very little time left.

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

This team has character and determination. They fought hard and never gave up. They stayed positive. You always have to remain positive at all times. We need to do the same as fans. Always remain positive no matter what.

WTF are you talking about???

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, MagicOne said:

This is the kind of win that can jump start a massive winning streak. Like TMF said in her opening here, "Don't stop believing". Journey also said that too. I mean Steve Perry. Not that other dude that is singing with them now.

That’s Van Hagar bro... you know your’ actors but need a refresher on your’ music!! 

6 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

This team has character and determination. They fought hard and never gave up. They stayed positive. You always have to remain positive at all times. We need to do the same as fans. Always remain positive no matter what.

Says the guy who predicts losses nightly and then continues to troll the diehards on the board with his bs throughout the game. Great advice though