Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Grizzlies - Friday, March 22nd at 7:00 P.M.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I called for the loss already before the game even began. I knew they would be too relaxed and lose and they did. That's why I was in no particular hurry to tune in to the game until now. This team has no business being anywhere near the playoffs. NONE!

BEHAVE YOURSELF

This is why you never give up on your basketball team. Even when the odds are stacked against them you must never stop believing in Magic. Don't stop believing. Just hold onto that feeling.

• Downvote 7

5 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

I called for the loss already before the game even began. I knew they would be too relaxed and lose and they did. That's why I was in no particular hurry to tune in to the game until now. This team has no business being anywhere near the playoffs. NONE!

GO MAGIC!!!

• Upvote 1

How can you allow what will probably wind up being close to 60 points in a half to a JV team ? Totally unacceptable. Especially in your building when you're fighting for a playoff spot.

I know we joke around a lot about must win games, but would you all consider this a must win game ? Especially being that they are playing a bunch of bench guys ?