Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Pelicans - Wednesday, March 20 at 7:00 P.M.

Mrb0wp.png

viEDs2.png

ARENA:  Amway Center | Orlando, FL

0ZS8g2.png

v5aZmT.png

GOKzBD.png

PELICAN'S STARTING LINEUP

3sPvM7.png

EDIT:     As mentioned, Anthony Davis is out tonight. I don't know who is going to start in his place.   

-- Rotoworld has J. Okafor starting.    |   --  Lineups.com has D. Miller, SF starting                                                                           

Magic by 16 tonight. MCW is gonna make things happen out there. I expect the energy level to reach new heights as the Magic take care of business and cruise to victory.

2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Magic by 16 tonight. MCW is gonna make things happen out there. I expect the energy level to reach new heights as the Magic take care of business and cruise to victory.

Can't wait for us to be down by 6 mid way through the second quarter and you cite body language for the reason we'll lose

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

Can't wait for us to be down by 6 mid way through the second quarter and you cite body language for the reason we'll lose

Tonight feels different for some reason. It's like the win has already happened or something. Almost as if I am in another universe if truth be told here.