Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Pelicans - Wednesday, March 20 at 7:00 P.M.

27 minutes ago, jjgator said:

Ugh, they've been winning like every game. Teams want to let Wade get one more shot at the playoffs. I have a feeling we might be stuck at 9. This sucks.

Spurs are a 1.5 out of 4th and only .5 out of 8th. I don’t think they’re losing intentionally.

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

That’s bloody upsetting... 

Yeah.. Got to begrudgingly tip your hat I guess. We just gotta win our games and see what happens

9 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Yeah.. Got to begrudgingly tip your hat I guess. We just gotta win our games and see what happens

Yup.... Pretty much means if we're gonna get in then we're going to have to earn it. All of those wins we managed to turn into losses are going to come back and haunt us. We can't expect the 7th and 8th seeds to finish with 39 to 40 wins.

3 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I hadn't watched a full game in a while due to real life.

We played some beautiful basketball. Augustin, Ross and Birch stood out

Definitely thankful for the DVR or I wouldn't be able to watch any games due to my work schedule. 

I think the Magic are a fun team to watch again. Clifford has them actually playing as a team. When we do that, and manage to have energy and play good defense, we are hard to stop. It's going to be a close race with Miami for the final playoff spot. All we can do is try and take care of our business and see where everything falls. We seem to be turning the corner. Even if we don't make the playoffs this year, I am excited about next year!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ?4thewin said:

I still can't get over this

So familiar and yet so disappointing.  He has no reason to not be an above average defender.