Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Hawks - Sunday, March 17 at 6:00 P.M.

7 hours ago, Originalticketholder said:

Could not have been the Duke since there are no horses in the movie.  Rob Hobbs (The Natural) played for the New York "Knights".  It has to be Mel Gibson since he knows all about "Knights" from Braveheart.  lol!!!!

My favorite scene is when he faces John Goodman in the carnival challenge. Of course it’s hard to believe that Gary Busey was 19 years old at that point. 

57 minutes ago, IrishCelticHater said:

My favorite scene is when he faces John Goodman in the carnival challenge. Of course it’s hard to believe that Gary Busey was 19 years old at that point. 

Man you guys are way off here. Anyone who knows movies (especially sports related movies) knows that it was the great Wesley Snipes in the lead role of The Natural. He is a fantastic and underrated actor who should have won a Tony Award for his performance.

1 hour ago, IrishCelticHater said:

Hmmm are you sure it wasn’t Gary Busey? 

Could not have been Gary Busey.  The movie was before his time.  The Natural was filmed in 1984 and Busey's first hit was Lethal Weapon in 1987.  But Busey was great in Predator 2.  Busey more comfortable with a gun in his hand not a bat.

On ‎3‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 8:24 PM, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Oh, come on Dirt. You know I love you. I was just having fun. MagicOne is my friend too. Sometimes  I want to tell him to knock it off with some of his comments. But I Iove both of you!   :)

By the way, I love some of the things some posters say here that's  funny to me. I try to laugh and smile more.

Age is a state of mind. It's all good in here. We are riding this wave to the post season! 6 years is enough of losing! Speaking of age, how old is Stuff ? 

4 hours ago, MagicOne said:

Man you guys are way off here. Anyone who knows movies (especially sports related movies) knows that it was the great Wesley Snipes in the lead role of The Natural. He is a fantastic and underrated actor who should have won a Tony Award for his performance.

Love Wesley Snipes bit have to say that he was a poor replacement for Omar Epps in Major League 2.