Jump to content
TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Cavs - Thursday, March 14th @ 7:00 P.M.

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

Mrb0wp.png

Thursday, March 14th at 7:00 P.M.

Amway Center - Orlando, FL

TV:  Fox Sports Florida

 

fN5o7z.gif

 

bNrmzt.png

 

SkrUxX.png  Simmons, Sixers survive scare from short-handed Cavaliers 106-99 on Tuesday night. 

blue-grey-line-shadows.jpg

 

WMnKeH.gifMIA - Your Orlando-o-o-o- Magic!

jR7BNv.gif

 

IfBWNH.png

 

Just wanna say thank you for always making these fun game threads. Always enjoy and appreciate your unique touch on things :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For a guy that is possibly the best dunker in the NBA. He doesn't really have much highlights, dunking on people etc. 

 

No reason this guy shouldn't be dunking on people. He just can't drive. He literally can't. He needs to work on his first step over and over and over and over this summer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, iTs JUST zo said:

For a guy that is possibly the best dunker in the NBA. He doesn't really have much highlights, dunking on people etc. 

 

No reason this guy shouldn't be dunking on people. He just can't drive. He literally can't. He needs to work on his first step over and over and over and over this summer.

Hes a momentum two footed jumper if I remember 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, iTs JUST zo said:

For a guy that is possibly the best dunker in the NBA. He doesn't really have much highlights, dunking on people etc. 

 

No reason this guy shouldn't be dunking on people. He just can't drive. He literally can't. He needs to work on his first step over and over and over and over this summer.

I don't think it's his feet or ability to dribble. He just doesn't understand how to finish. Which is weird with guys like Kobe and Lebron as the guys he watched growing up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Did the players come out with more focus and energy tonight ? Is it the Cavs playing too relaxed ? Combo of both ?

Cavs just going thru the motions.  And barely doing that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

Just wanna say thank you for always making these fun game threads. Always enjoy and appreciate your unique touch on things :)

Thanks, Magicfan. I try to make the opening fun and interesting . . .something to smile about or makes the reader chuckle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleveland should just throw in the towel.  Doesn’t look like they want to play tonight.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cleveland looks so uninspired out there. Oh well. Not our problem. We need to take care of business and then move on to the next one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Cleveland should just throw in the towel.  Doesn’t look like they want to play tonight.  

Wow I just posted pretty much the same thing at about the same time you did! Cavs are folding up like an old beach chair.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Wow I just posted pretty much the same thing at about the same time you did! Cavs are folding up like an old beach chair.

I agree.  Thing is we shouldn’t take much from this win.  Looks like Cleveland is trying to lose.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×