TrueMagicFan07

Magic Vs. Cavs - Thursday, March 14th @ 7:00 P.M.

7 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

Good info there about Miami's tough schedule ahead. We could easily jump back ahead of them. Just have to maintain that focus and intensity for 48 minutes every game.

We need to beat Miami. 

If we beat Miami we won the season series against them. 

If we win the season series against them we win tiebreakers for playoff seeding

If we win tiebreakers we just need to tie Miami's record at the end of the season and we make the playoffs. 

5 minutes ago, ?4thewin said:

We need to beat Miami. 

If we beat Miami we won the season series against them. 

If we win the season series against them we win tiebreakers for playoff seeding

If we win tiebreakers we just need to tie Miami's record at the end of the season and we make the playoffs. 

We are also down by 3 in the loss column to the Heat. They need to get to losing pronto. The wins you can always make up. Unfortunately the losses you can't get back.

58 minutes ago, MagicOne said:

No reason why we can't win all 5 games on this homestand. I can see it happening.

I'm saying we winning our next 7 in a row.. worse case 6-1

52 minutes ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Not to mention the fans that he PIED............ LOL    Funny ****.

I get the idea that they are actors ... To me it seems that way. Funny all the same 

2 minutes ago, Magicfan1987 said:

I maybe making a Magic fan video sometime soon.if we make the playoffs it's a playoff hype video if not itll be a 2020 season hype video lol

Get making it then!!

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I get the idea that they are actors ... To me it seems that way. Funny all the same 

Yeah, I wondered about that too. Especially the one where stuff used that huge pie pan. And those guys just laughed it off. 

If that had been a black man or woman that got pied, they would have been like: "what the hell"? . . .and gave stuff the ugly face.

Edit:  Oh yeah, and they would have requested laundry service.   :)

44 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

Predictable but good win. Now we need to play like this moving forward. 

I'm not even sure we played that well.  Cleveland just wasn't playing at all.  Can't take much from this, unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Seems like the shortest game thread of the season as well as game time, TMF! It's nice to have a non-event blow out. It bothers me how much losses ruin my days lol

And the shortest non-participant "views" (565). As opposed to over 3,000 views for the 76ers and Grizzlies game threads. 

4 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

I'm not even sure we played that well.  Cleveland just wasn't playing at all.  Can't take much from this, unfortunately.

For what it’s worth, Clifford said that this was one of the better games post ASB. I do wonder if our players finally got the message in terms of limiting drives to the basket and protecting the paint, or if Cleveland just phoned it in— the Cavs are 5-5 in their past 10, and they play a drive-and-kick style of offense so I’m not sure.